Complaints and suggestions

We would like to carry out our work professionally and find it important that you trust us. Of course it is possible that you do not feel good, or are dissatisfied after contact with a member of our practice. You’ll find for example, that you are not taken seriously or you could not get to practice. We want then to know as soon as possible so we can discuss this with you and we can learn from it. That way we can try to prevent this from happening again.

We are therefore open to all sincere complaints about the state of affairs in practice. Of course we are open to ideas for improvement. We appreciate it very much if you speak to the person (s). If you find this difficult, you can also respond in writing.

The National Association of General Practitioners (LHV), Ineen and Dutch College of General Practitioners (NHG) have developed a new model for Complaints for use include general practices. This quality of care, complaints and disputes under the new Act (Wkkgz) which took effect on January 1, 2017. Patients Federation Netherlands endorsed the model.

The Wkkgz assumes a stepped complaints;

GP and plaintiff (patient) go together in talks to resolve the complaint.
an independent and impartial complaints officer mediates between patient and doctor.
the arbitration body shall take the complaint and eventually make a binding decision.
Huisartspraktijk Baecke & Nobel station is connected to the national disputes body Complaints and Disputes Foundation Primary (SKGE); they are involved in steps 2 and 3.

Specifically, you can make your complaint known to us by asking a complaint to the assistant, or download it HERE, fill it in and then to return again. One of our doctors take your complaint into consideration. If your complaint is still not entirely clear, we will contact you.

Based on our complaints protocol, we record the complaint in writing, after which we examine what went wrong can be. Then here, possibly an improvement. The result we will feedback to the complainant. We strive to take your complaint within 30 days of treatment and complete.

If this is not satisfactory to you, officials may as reported in steps 2 and 3 are enabled.

If you need independent support, you can also turn to