In certain cases, you may, for the use of specific services on this website, be asked for some personal information.
This information is used for the following purposes:
- the exercise of the profession in the individual health care;
- providing information and the (electronic) answer your questions;
- the (electronic) providing repeat prescriptions;
- calculating, recording and collecting the fee for handling (including in the hands of third parties of claims);
- deal with disputes;
- doing exercise of audit;
- the provision of scientific or statistical research.
- communication of data to third parties-such as health insurance companies-based on statutory or contractual obligations;
Finally, we explain information related to your visit behavior (among other things the IP address used) for the purposes of research into opportunities for further optimization of and communication about our products and services, as well as for the security of our website.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The personal data will only be issued to:
- those who are directly involved in the implementation of your treatment;
- those who act as replacement for the practitioner, as far as the provision is necessary for the work to be carried out within that framework;
- researchers (referred to in article 7:458 of the Civil Code);
- health insurers, in so far as the supply of data is necessary because of the obligations under the insurance contract;
- third parties who are responsible for collecting claims, as far as is necessary for the supply of data and no medical data;
- others, if:
- you your unambiguous consent for the data processing, or
- the data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation by the practitioner of the profession in the individual health care, or
- the data processing is necessary because of the vital interests of you (for example, an urgent medical need).