The pandemic with the corona virus is entering a new phase.
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory for your and our health.
We work differently than before to slow down the spread of the virus.
- We have to keep the practice as empty as possible.
- We ask you to arrive exactly at the specified time, neither too early nor too late.
- We also ask you to come without a companion if possible.
- People with respiratory complaints are absolutely not allowed to come to the practice.
- You can call us or request an e-consultation via MijnGezondheid.net for all your health questions.
- We will try to provide as much care as possible by telephone and the e-consultation at MijnGezondheid.net.
- Making appointments online is currently not possible.